I can't rave enough about North Beach Pet Sitter. Victoria and her team are amazing, and I can't imagine what I'd do without them. I moved to San Francisco from Texas, and didn't really know what to do with my dog during the day. My hours at work can sometimes be very long, and also live in a studio. Of the companies I considered, Victoria was the most responsive and easy to work with. As it turns out, becoming a client of hers has been a great decisions for multiple reasons:
1. Her rates are affordable and reasonable.
2. The dogs actually play for an hour, and with transportation, they are out for longer.
3. She and her team are very responsible with the dogs, maintaining safe play as a priority. She's very careful about letting new dogs play off leash until they are ready and are good with recall.
4. They make a genuine effort to care for your dog beyond just provide play groups everyday. They leave notes, pictures, birthday and holiday treats, and even have a holiday party for all the dogs to get together!!!
5. Victoria & company are great for emergencies too, and they also offer over night pet setting.
I LOVE VICTORIA AND HER TEAM!!! More importantly, so does my dog. He waits at the door everyday at the same time because he's so exited about his play group. I should also mention that my dog is super hyper and is now better behaved.
I've been a client of Victoria's for about a year and have every intention to stay with her. At the holiday party this past December, I met many of her other clients, and its obvious they feel the same as I do. If you're considering a dog walker, she and her team are the best!
Stine B. San Francisco, CA
Victoria and the North Beach Pet Sitter team are absolutely terrific! This team is loving, smart, trustworthy and super caring. We have 3 dogs and this team is terrific with all of them...from our demanding old man to our crazy ball catcher to the younger clueless one! I trust them completely and my doggies love them. Victoria runs a great crew and throws a super good christmas party for them too (the dogs, that is)!!
Colleen D. San Francisco, CA
The best ever!
Ana H. San Francisco, CA