Victoria and her team at NBPS are the best. They've been taking care of my girl, Ginger, for almost two years now, starting from when she was about 1 year old, and a real handful. My experience has been overwhelmingly positive, and I give the highest recommendation for their services for these reasons:
1. Reasonable rates mean that I can have Ginger out on doggy adventures 5 days a week while I'm at work. She loves it, and I have a bedfull of sand documenting the daily doggy fun.
2. The exercise, socialization, and behavioral 'checks' provided have helped Ginger mature into a well-mannered, friendly and loving dog - even though her rambunctiousness still runs strong!
3. Victoria and team are always ready to help when travel and emergencies come up. A week before Christmas I got into a bind, and Tessa must have called 5 different walkers trying to help me patch together coverage while I traveled. Similarly, Victoria is always helpful with taking G for an extra-long afternoon if I have a late night at work. I love that G can either board with Victoria, or one of her staff will stay at my place when I travel. I'm pretty sure Ginger has a much better time that when it's just me!
4. When any incidences have come up during play groups, I immediately get a call from Victoria calmly telling me about the situation and what's needed in response. We've had long talks about training techniques, discussing behaviors and noting improvements. They don't happen anymore, either. I trust Victoria fully, and have really appreciated her input and opennes to working with a young, energetic dog who wasn't always perfect. The team is really part of Ginger's extended family.
5. Love the notes, pictures at play and holiday party!
Thanks Victoria & Team!!!!
Jennifer M. San Francisco, CA